Kinetix Trading Solutions is an innovative and exciting place to work. We are a group of seasoned professionals who take pride in delivering quality solutions to our clients. If you have experience in the financial industry, particularly in OTC derivatives technology, then this is the place for you. Click on a job below to learn more.
Senior Java Developer
We are looking for talented Java developers with 7-9 years of experience to join our development team. Right candidate will demonstrate complete understanding of software development lifecycle best -practices, methods, and conventions, including but not limited to Test Driven Development, Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, and Dependency Management.
Java Development, JVM, JMS, SQL Server, Spring Framework, JUnit , Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring Batch and Spring Expression Language
Skills & Requirements
Particular expertise required in Java, JMS, and databases. Demonstrate experience in debugging, resolving testing and production issues Effectively communicate with clients, management, and peers. Desired Skills and Experience:
Extensive coding experience in Core Java technologies
Test Driven Development and testing tools like FitNesse
Continuous build tools like Maven/Jenkins/SVN/GIT
Strong fundamentals in database and SQL
Spring Core, Spring Batch and Spring Expression Language
Experience in Ext-JS is a plus
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Recruiters and Agencies:Â Please do not contact.
Job Type: Full-time
Kinetix is seeking an experienced IT Recruiter / Client Relationship Manager to attract and hire the best talent in the finance industry. The right candidate must have financial services staffing experience and/or technical staffing experience. This position combines both revenue generating and strategic marketing responsibilities, with Account Management and client support services. The ideal candidate must proactively build relationships, expand the revenue pipeline and manage the various stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Work with clients to identify and fill hiring needs
- Continually assess client relationship to ensure existing resources are being fully utilized and meeting the clientâ€™s needs
- Screen potential IT candidatesfor contract-to-hire and permanent openingsby interviewing candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc to assess their qualifications
- Work with clients to generate new opportunities
- Expand client relationship portfolio
- Track candidates from inception to closure using excel or other tool
- Mange client relationships
- Must have 3+ years in technical staffing experience and Client Services, preferably in Finance Industry
- Background in sourcing technical positions such as Business Analyst, Core Java, Microstrategy, C#, C++ Developers and other IT developersPast history of exceeding recruitment goals
- Knowledge using job platform websites: Dice, Monster, Linkedin, and etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Open to travel
Recruiters and Agencies: Please do not contact.
Job Type: Full-time